2019 Mexican Grand Prix

Thank god for the internet and apps. I can always catch the replays later.

Being that this race is on our time for once, I'll be sleeping through all the activities this weekend. lol

WTF was that a concrete wall he hit? It looked like it to me before he got to the soft walls which stopped him flat.

He was completely out of breath. Hope he's not hurt.

Wow Max gets his pole taken away for not slowing down after Botta’s crash. Gets dropped 3 spots.

I’m not entirely sure why because his first run in Q3 was fastest anyways and even if you strip him of his second run time he would still be on pole.

I don’t like these 5 hours calls after races or quals.

Go ahead and call me mister paranoid but this seems like yet another blatant attempt to get the Ferrari boys in front.

only hope they self destruct again tomorrow.

Ok after having just watched the post qualifying conference I can understand why the Stewards nailed him to the cross. It was his own stupidity and arrogance that did it.

He basically dared the FIA to do something.

WTF was that a concrete wall he hit? It looked like it to me before he got to the soft walls which stopped him flat.

He was completely out of breath. Hope he's not hurt.
Looks like concrete from out of the stadium section to the exit of the corner where the TECPRO finally shows up. Ouch.

Max’s bravado catches up to him again. Vettel was right ahead and it was evident from his onboard he had slowed down, no reason Max couldn’t either regardless of what his dash said.

Three spots isn’t killer though and it should be a pretty competitive race among up front. It’s just hard to pass and stay ahead of Ferrari with the absurd advantage they have on the longest straight in the series.

And Haas...man. Total write-off of a season.

I’m not entirely sure why because his first run in Q3 was fastest anyways and even if you strip him of his second run time he would still be on pole.

They had to issue a grid penalty because throwing out his last lap would not have made a difference. This could have been a safety issue, so they could not have issued a meaningless penalty. This is actually a good thing because Verstappen really has a handle on this place and is probably going to win anyway. It's going to be great so see him have to work for it. Verstappen is going have to pass two Ferraris and Hamilton. If he can win it will be epic.

I don’t like these 5 hours calls after races or quals.

Doesn't make them look decisive, does it?

Go ahead and call me mister paranoid but this seems like yet another blatant attempt to get the Ferrari boys in front.

Sad we all suspect things like that, but remember they have already taken one race away from Ferrari this year. I don't think it's favoritism. It's more like such ineptness that their decisions don't make any sense

...........only hope they self destruct again tomorrow.

It's going to hard for them to top this year. They went into self destruct mode as early as Australia!

And Haas...man. Total write-off of a season.

Yet they doubled down on ****** Grossjean and Magnussen.

Ok the second one I understand because he's been the most consistent of the two but Grossjean? I feel no pity for them.

Yet they doubled down on ******* Grossjean and Magnussen.

Ok the second one I understand because he's been the most consistent of the two but Grossjean? I feel no pity for them.

How many times have those clowns run into each other this year?

That first lap couldn't have gone any better for Ferrari which will make it that much more spectacular if/when they find a way to blow it.

Vettel is such a novice at hand to hand racing. He just cant race anyone clean.

Vettel is such a novice at hand to hand racing. He just cant race anyone clean.
I don't know if it was malicious towards Hamilton but more that he was trying to stay directly in Charles' tow, but it wasn't tremendous awareness.

And mercifully he didn't cut Leclerc's tire.

I just love how Albon is taking Max's shine. He outracing him not by pure racing instincts but he's definitely racing smarter.

Last edited:
Vettel going long and taking Hamilton with him.

Surely Vettel will get Leclerc at the end right? They pitted him way early. Will his tires last until the end?

Kubica, what are you doing my man?

I saw a couple of laps ago he was giving his own teammate zero room too.

Oh **** I thought Mercedes went on to the white hard tires. Mediums will definitely not last.

Ok so Hamilton does have the hards on.

Vettel is looking good for the W. Leclerc needs to pit again so that's him out of it.

Ferrari which will make it that much more spectacular if/when they find a way to blow it.

I'd give you a prize but making Ferrari will **** this up predictions are free these days.

At least Vettel looks great for the end here.

With Albon showing this pace, Verstappen would have been entertaining to watch scrapping up front.

Even without the four seconds they lost in the pits, the two stop was the wrong strategy for Leclerc.

Gee, they're describing this "you can't get within a second of another car" thing as if it's a new phenomenon.

The track absolutely came to the Mercs. It's fairly cloudy over there and that only helps them.

The Ferrari showing RE: Leclerc strategy is just disastrous. Giving away a lead on an alternate strategy and ending up fourth with zero pace advantage at the end. Totally bungled.

Mercedes are great, but lucky to have incompetent rivals.

lol why are these people still hyping the champioship like Bottas of all people can do a thing about it? So gringy

Ferrari cuck themselves out of another one.

Good grief. Until they build a car that's as dominant as the early Rosberg/Hamilton Mercedes machines they'll never be a serious title threat with their constant strategy buffoonery.

Back
Top Bottom