2019 NCAA Tournament

kkfan91

Everyones an outlaw til its time to do outlaw s%&#
Selection Sunday is tomorrow and I'm excited because my Vermont Catamounts are going dancing after a solid revenge game today against UMBC who beat us on a buzzer beater in the America East championship game before going on to upset Virginia. Projections are putting us hopefully at a 13 seed. Hopefully we can pull off some magic.

UF is on bubble watch...but should be in. Hopefully enough to avoid the First Four. That mugging at the end of the Auburn game was atrocious though.

Hoping for the CBI for USF.

Well we got our 13 seed time to see how we stack up against Florida St. We played good games against Kansas and Louisville early in the year. Plus maybe playing in Hartford can give us a good ol' New England home court bump.

Two games on tap tonight and two more tomorrow. Winner advances to the field of 64 teams. While I can somewhat understand the 16 seed teams battling for those final spots, why the 11's? Can someone explain to me?

Screenshot_20190319-064417.png

The play-in games are the worst 4 automatic bids & last four at-large in.

Though I know little to nothing about college basketball, I made my predictions anyway.
When it comes to making predictions for March Madness, knowing little to nothing is probably better than thinking you know everything.

We do the Yahoo bracket game among family and a few friends. Makes it a lot more fun to follow along with the tournament.

We've got five tv's hanging on the wall that will get a workout over the next few weeks, especially today through Sunday. Can't wait.

A valiant fight by UVM but come up 7 points down vs the Seminoles

Lots of bluebloods and goliaths left in the tournament. The most 'chalk' tournament in years through the first weekend, but I think that means the final two weekends are going to be really good.

Lots of bluebloods and goliaths left in the tournament. The most 'chalk' tournament in years through the first weekend, but I think that means the final two weekends are going to be really good.
Not a lot of upsets this year. Oregon is the only team left that’s less than a 5 seed, and they got there by way of a lucky draw with UC-Irvine in the round of 32.

Final 4 is about the time I mail it in and stop caring about this tournament.

Guess we just pick and choose what rules to enforce in sports anymore. Virginia double-dribbles and gets away with it. How, as top-level ref chosen to officiate the biggest games of the year, can you forget this rule or miss this call?

Back
Top Bottom