2019 REV Group Grand Prix at Road America

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
D9iki3CXkAAOibT.jpg

I hope Rossi can dial it back a half-notch from qualifying or he's not going to finish this sucker.
Hell, this was just in practice the other day:

Herta debriefs with the Andretti team and said this when asked which driver his style most closely resembles:

“Probably Hunter-Reay, Rossi is wild!” Herta said. “I’m sure you guys have seen his moments and his pedal map is really weird. There’s a bunch of whole different weird things about his driving style that shouldn’t be fast, but are extremely fast. Even in the race he’s driving the same and not wearing the tires more than anyone else. It is quite incredible.”

I'm betting this will be better than the F1 race.
I'll have to trust your final evaluation. Making that call myself would have required watching the F1 race. I mowed the yard instead, and I think I went with the option that would entertain me more.

I'll have to trust your final evaluation. Making that call myself would have required watching the F1 race. I mowed the yard instead, and I think I went with the option that would entertain me more.

I read all the complaining on Autosport forum and decided not to waste my time. That's how I do it any more. I read the race report and unless something really unusual happens, like say, an actual race, I don't bother.

I may sound angry, but that's not it. I'm just sad the supposed "pinnacle" has become such a colossal turd.

Meanwhile, with everything Indycar has had to overcome over the last 40 years, it's the best open wheeled series on the planet, and maybe the best the planet has ever seen, as in ever. You had two series trying to kill each other for over a decade, and they managed to make up and build something good.

Meanwhile, Formula One has had absolutely everything going for it for over 50 years............ all the manufacturers, the bet drivers and most historic circuits, the most storied teams, all the money and all the fans, and yet they still managed to **** it up so bad its not worth watching

I may sound angry, but that's not it. I'm just sad the supposed "pinnacle" has become such a colossal turd.
Yeah, I don't dislike F1 as much as I'm disappointed by it. It just doesn't look like anything happens. Then I'm told in forums that the real action is in qualifying and that's what I should be watching. Da phuque? Then why race??

I'm going to turn it on in a few minutes. Recording it so can zap commercials!

Sounds like there has already been more action than the last decade of Formula One.

Back
Top Bottom