2020 Dixie Vodka 400 Pre-Race Thread

Race Hub is on and Shannon is looking amazing as usual. But, I had noticed when Shannon was talking they were not showing any close ups but they showed close ups every time Larry or Jamie talked. I had an idea why and it was confirmed when they did a very quick close up of Shannon...she had on a shear blue dress and the air conditioning must have been set on freeze. :D

Race Hub is on and Shannon is looking amazing as usual. But, I had noticed when Shannon was talking they were not showing any close ups but they showed close ups every time Larry or Jamie talked. I had an idea why and it was confirmed when they did a very quick close up of Shannon...she had on a shear blue dress and the air conditioning must have been set on freeze. :D

That is so oppressive and Talabanish.
As a matter of principle wimmins should be allowed and encouraged to express themselves.
Apparently seeing a woman makes some people sad, that is their problem, and should not be an excuse to hide the wimmins. The offended should hide their eyes instead of demanding that they hide the wimmins.

#ProNips
#PointsOfLife
#EmbraceTheNipple
#ThankYouLawd

That is so oppressive and Talabanish.
As a matter of principle wimmins should be allowed and encouraged to express themselves.
Apparently seeing a woman makes some people sad, that is their problem, and should not be an excuse to hide the wimmins. The offended should hide their eyes instead of demanding that they hide the wimmins.

#ProNips
#PointsOfLife
#EmbraceTheNipple
#ThankYouLawd
I just noticed she had a nice looking shear dress and her teeth were chattering. :)

I just noticed she had a nice looking shear dress and her teeth were chattering. :)
That may be all it was, but Foxsports should be invested in providing deep in depth reporting and coverage.
If we have to be over exposed to the likes or dislikes of MW or people like Rutledge Wood, we should at least get some more coverage (close-ups) of Shannon as well.

#ProWimmins

Back
Top Bottom