2020 Firestone Grand Prix of St. Petersburg

FLRacingFan

Team Owner
I’m not convinced this will still happen on Sunday or that it’s a good idea at all, but in the meantime, cars are on track.

ES1mFgPWoAIwlcT

I'd like for it to go ahead and continue, a lot of these teams NEED the winnings after this race to help stay afloat.

I'd be really aware of things going on around them, I hope IndyCar has doctors on hand and will test these teams, drivers, and the others in contact with them. God forbid if someone pops with the symptoms and it spreads around.

I'd like for it to go ahead and continue, a lot of these teams NEED the winnings after this race to help stay afloat.

I'd be really aware of things going on around them, I hope IndyCar has doctors on hand and will test these teams, drivers, and the others in contact with them. God forbid if someone pops with the symptoms and it spreads around.
They are bussing everyone together and herding everyone through one medical checkpoint, which seems to go against everything being recommended right now.

They are bussing everyone together and herding everyone through one medical checkpoint, which seems to go against everything being recommended right now.

I agree, they should have pooled guys by team. When I mean by team, I mean one organization at a time. It might make more time, but they are pushing hard to get this race out of the way.

It is a bit against whats recommended and also with those nasty ESCOT buses... Yikes, lets hope no one pops positive on the test and maybe next time bring the doctors into the already a bit of a controlled environment. I'm not liking this idea IMO.

Back
Top Bottom