2020 Hall of Fame

StandOnIt

Farm Truck

@ 8:05 Stewart brought the house down :p

Smoke: "Since we’re talking about family – since I don’t have one of my own – I’d be remiss if I didn’t thank all the girlfriends who were a part of this journey with me. Your short time and sacrifice meant a lot to me."

I hate I missed it last night. Will they be a replay? I"d like to see more than just the speeches and stuff.

I hate I missed it last night. Will they be a replay? I"d like to see more than just the speeches and stuff.
Tough break, maybe something will pop up. Jim France and Lesa were very involved last night with France personally helping all of them put their blue jackets on making announcements etc. It was good to see.

Tough break, maybe something will pop up. Jim France and Lesa were very involved last night with France personally helping all of them put their blue jackets on making announcements etc. It was good to see.

Well damn that sucks. Oh well, I’ll find it some how I’m sure.

Yeah Bobby was pretty good. It was interesting to hear everybodies history from the early years to the present. I didn't know Bobby did some couch surfing and floor sweeping. I didn't know much about Waddell, heck of an engine builder back in the day.

Maybe I've been mistaken about this broadcast all these years. I assumed it was nothing except 'speeches and stuff'. What 'more than' is there to watch?

This class makes me happy. Bobby was my mom's favorite back in the day and while Kevin has always been my guy, I did also root for the green 18. Bobby is a great and humble guy. Hank Hill if he was a NASCAR driver.

Tony was a badass tho and one of my other favorites, even before he became buddy buddy with Harv. They actually used to scrap a lot, but I still respected the hell out of Tony. Now he's my favorite owner. I hope my new guy Custer stays with him for a long time.

I haven't watched the last few years. Is it typical for a family member of a deceased inductee not to speak? I was interested to hear some stories on Buddy Baker from his sister.

Back
Top Bottom