2020 Preseason Preview 30th

Fordracing7

2018 Pick em Champion
Some may be interested to see preseason Previews and Predictions therefore I will be releasing one a day until the cars hit the track in Daytona. All sources from www.Jayski.com

Honorable Mentions
These are the chartered teams that typically will split the seats between multiple drivers and finish below 30th in points. This is only focusing drivers announced to be running mostly full time and for cup points.

00 Quinn Hoff Starcom Chevy Camaro
He replaces Landon Cassill
There has been speculation that StarCom will run two cars in 2020, so Cassill could continue to be a part of the team.

15 Brennan Poole Premium Chevy Camaro
He replaces multiple drivers. Premium plans on running Poole Full time

51,52,53 ??? Rick Ware Racing Chevy Camaros/Ford Mustangs??
Joey Gase
JJ Yeley
Multiple Drivers?
Joey & JJ both have been announced as full time drivers with RWR hopefully they will eventually decide on full time drivers and manufactures, but obviously they are still growing their program.

66 Timmy Hill MBM Motorsports Ford Mustang(Daytona 500)Toyota Camry?
This team wants to run full time.

77 Spire Motorsports Chevy Camaro
CGR will run Ross Chastain under this number for the Daytona 500 & Coke 600 but I would expect multiple drivers filling the rest of the schedule.

Now for the 1st Prediction

Finishing 30th in points

John Hunter Nemechek (Rookie) #38 Front Row Motorsports Ford Mustang
Birth Date: June 11, 1997
Hometown: Mooresville, N.C.
Height: 5'9"
Fast Fact: Son of “Front Row” Joe Nemechek

JHN deserves an opportunity and FRM is a good place to start, I expect him to have some solid runs and take care of his equipment like he did at the end of 2019 for them. Most likely he will be limited by his team, inexperience and competition. This is why I have him last in the Preseason Predictions of full time drivers.

Predict
0 Wins
0 Top 5s
2 Top 10s

http://www.teamfrm.com/

Any Suggestions on what you would like to see is appreciated!!!
Thank you!!!

Attachments

• combineddrivers_orig.png
    combineddrivers_orig.png
    525.9 KB · Views: 170
Gonna have to disagree here. Given what he showed I definitely see him outrunning Poole, Houff, Gase, Yalet and maybe even Bubba and LaJoie.

Back
Top Bottom