Get That 88 Up There !!

Love United Hate Glazer
Time for another mid-week race as the series heads to Kansas
1595260918170.jpeg

Thursday - Cup Series - 7:30 PM (NBCSN)
Friday - Truck - 7:00 PM (FS1)
Saturday - Truck - 1:30 PM (FS1)
Saturday - Xfinity - 5:00 PM (NBCSN)
Entry List : https://www.jayski.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/31/2020/7/20/2020-19cup-entry.pdf

I'll take Custers word for it. "My A/C was working fine". C'mon man these guys in the booth? Anything for drama instead of covering the racing. Sure show us the temps a couple of times but the whole damn race yapping away. C'mon gerbils, the drivers are getting out of the car and they aren't even sweating hardly. Yeah if the A/C and the cool suit breaks there is a problem. They made a big deal out of Austin getting some fluids after the race... He does that a lot, he's a sports guy and knows that gives him less recovery time. Here is Kyle after the race, anybody see any sweat dripping off of him?

I'll take Custers word for it. "My A/C was working fine". C'mon man these guys in the booth? Anything for drama instead of covering the racing. Sure show us the temps a couple of times but the whole damn race yapping away. C'mon gerbils, the drivers are getting out of the car and they aren't even sweating hardly. Yeah if the A/C and the cool suit breaks there is a problem. They made a big deal out of Austin getting some fluids after the race... He does that a lot, he's a sports guy and knows that gives him less recovery time. Here is Kyle after the race, anybody see any sweat dripping off of him?

"KFB ". Gotta love his humility....

This makes me wonder just how much interview "prep" there is before it airs live. I'm sure the driver and interviewer have a brief 1 minute convo before airing.

KFB was lined up all too perfectly for it to be spontaneous there lol I bet they talked about the grass deal before the interview, and Kyle being Kyle just said, I'm gonna knock it out of the park. I've never seen a drive toot his own horn so much about his talent. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm probably in the minority as I'm not a big fan of the weeknight races but this week works out great since I took Friday off

I can see where that would be problematic if you’re in the eastern time zone and have to get up early next day but it’s heaven for us west coast viewers to get a late afternoon watch on a Thursday.

I don’t have NBCSN

Sports bar?

First time on the front row for Harvick since the shutdown.

Almirola is almost a lock for Top 5 when they’re in the first draw...crazy luck. Only three starts outside of the top 6 since the Coke 600 were because they fell into the second draw for a couple of races and one was an invert.

They really need to televise the draw or something to at least add the hint or legitimacy to it. There's no way the 10 team keeps randomly drawing top 3 starts. *black helicopter buzzes by*

In all seriousness, it does need to be shown, especially once the Playoffs start.

Is nascar getting in on the college party night scene now? Thursday night race is lame

We getting a cup race Sunday too?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom