2021 Bahrain Grand Prix

I skipped last season. Not sure why, just missed a couple races and decided against catching up. Ready to rejoin this year and watch from the start. Really looking forward to the regulation changes shaking things up in 2022, but hopefully this season will be intriguing. A real fight between Merc and Red Bull would be fun, and so is the growing parity among second tier teams.

I’m coming around to the idea that Red Bull are legit and Mercedes have some issues.

Bottas called the car ‘undriveable’.
Don't be surprised when the Mercs are 7 tenths ahead in qualifying.
$21 bucks a month is a bit ridiculous.

IMHO, just get F1TV for $10 bucks a month. However, the coverage can get iffy at times.
Sky has exclusive rights so there's no F1TV. The problem with Sky is that you can't subscribe to single channels, you always have to buy some sort of package.
I'll just use the websites I already used for IndyCar and NASCAR.

Don't be surprised when the Mercs are 7 tenths ahead in qualifying.

Sky has exclusive rights so there's no F1TV. The problem with Sky is that you can't subscribe to single channels, you always have to buy some sort of package.
I'll just use the websites I already used for IndyCar and NASCAR.

Can you not subscribe on a personal device like your phone or a tablet using your data or internet? That's how I watch F1 all season.

I skipped last season. Not sure why, just missed a couple races and decided against catching up. Ready to rejoin this year and watch from the start. Really looking forward to the regulation changes shaking things up in 2022, but hopefully this season will be intriguing. A real fight between Merc and Red Bull would be fun, and so is the growing parity among second tier teams.
I recommend watching Formula 2, highly entertaining.

I'm impressed by the Haas duo. Mick is only a tenth off of Russell, very good job by that team in FP3.

Bottas might find himself replaced mid season. Mercedes might have a real fight with Max and Lewis but the constructors championship is definitely looking more favorable to Red Bull. Between Max and Sergio I give them the edge.

Vettel got caught up in the yellow flags.

18th for him, not a good start for Aston Martin.

Ocon as well.

I think Norris is going to lose his time. He floored it coming to the line with yellow lights on.

BTW, ESPN is back to doing commercials?

Up almost half a second on Mercedes. That’s out to lunch territory right there considering.

S/o to Stroll as well.

He did extremely well because the AM looks a hot mess, hopefully he races well tomorrow.

The 2021 season looks to be more exciting than 2019 and 20.

I do hope it carries the whole season and in the races. Mercedes was still quickest on long run pace. It'd be a shame if they prioritized qualifying in order to be faster 1 lap.

Tomorrow should be a good day.

I hope the F1 race is just half as good as the
F2 feature that was just on. Very entertaining.
Looks like another sanction I will need to follow.

Mazepin doesn’t belong in here no matter how much money you try to throw at it.

I expect him to spin every single race to be honest.

Seeing that MSC on the scoring ticker....holy $hit I’m old. I’m very excited for this season, Max and Red Bull are ready to give Lewis a go of it for the World Championship

Back
Top Bottom