2021 Sao Paulo Grand Prix

One of my favorite tracks of the year. The run to the Senna S is spectacular.

brazilian-GP-2-1-1024x683.jpg

Pitiful. It is like the Burton gerbil saying what he thinks the driver is going to do or what the driver is thinking. It's making them the show instead of the other way around. No respect.

FP1 is going on now. Lewis has a new ICE and its his fifth, so he has a 5-place grid penalty this weekend:

"Honda F1 Boss Amazed At Mercedes Engine Penalties". Frankly, so am I. What's been going on with Mercedes this year? It hasn't been just the engine changes either. The DRS spec. problem is another example.

I haven't been following F1 very long but this is the first year I have seen Hamilton be in real jeopardy of missing the championship since Rosberg won.. His driving skills certainly haven't fallen off, as demonstrated by the Sprint.

It is far from over. Hamilton has the speed to win today. His odds are less with the grid penalty but I could still see him winning the race today.
I also think he can still control his 2021 championship destiny if he leaves with a 2nd place finish today.

Hardly the start Mercedes needed from Bottas.

Absent that, Hamilton cleared everyone else about as quickly as possible. A lot of speed there, but will probably take a major strategy play to overcome the rest.

There should be a better way than the way DRS is configured, but it does add to the iNtRIgUe for Red Bull that Verstappen may want to keep Perez within DRS range to help him hold off Hamilton.

How was Bottas that bad for the first three laps, and now he's staying right with Perez?

Verstappen is a dirty son of a bitch. He races people dirty all the time but if someone looks at him wrong he whines like a little girl.

Back
Top Bottom