2022 Saudi Fireworks GP

I didn't watch F2 last year so I'm unfamiliar with most of the drivers. Boschung and Nissany have been racing in this series like forever though.
Boschung is interesting, he's not a bad driver at all. Just seems set on keeping on in F2 with Campos and Nissany should just move on. Nissany is just overly aggressive and careless at times, I would tell him to move onto another FIA sanctioned series. WEC would be perfect for him, but what do I know?

So I'm actually sitting down and watching the race today...trying for the life of me to see what you all love about this. Other yhen the Alonso vs Ocon battle I just don't get it...

So I'm actually sitting down and watching the race today...trying for the life of me to see what you all love about this. Other yhen the Alonso vs Ocon battle I just don't get it...

To be fair, street circuits have always been kind of dull. This one is interesting because of the speeds they carry.

These new regs are a substantial improvement. Hardly perfect, but they can follow much more closely, and we almost never saw a sustained back and forth battle with the last generation.

Glad the promises weren't vaporware.
It’s very good considering the whole track is basically high-speed sweepers. Bodes well for almost everywhere.

1648404541987.gif

It does seem Haas and Merc fumbled there. Maybe not too bad for Magnussen, but I think Lewis could’ve gotten 5th or 6th on the main strategy.

Back
Top Bottom