2022 Spanish Grand Prix

Both Haas in the top 10? Righteous!

I'm anxious to see how Mercedes does. They look much better, but practice doesn't count. I want to see where they land on the grid. It would be great to see them get back in the fight and give us a six way battle.

I've been pretty critical of F1, especially after last year's series of bad calls and no calls. However, we've got a fabulous looking, very racy new car, and they seem to have even cleaned up the dirty driving. F1 has been a really good show this year. History suggest they will screw it up somehow, but right now this is as good as any F1 season we have ever seen.

Going to be interesting to see how Mercedes’s race pace is today. Adding a 3rd team that can compete with RB and Ferrari weekly would make for a fantastic rest of the season

Danny is either coming Indy or NASCAR. It makes perfect sense for his personality. He has been very average the past 5 years besides some random good runs

Danny is either coming Indy or NASCAR. It makes perfect sense for his personality. He has been very average the past 5 years besides some random good runs
Tbf, he had a lot of DNFs through that time.

Should have stayed with Alpine instead of switching teams. He got a lot of money from McLaren and the money he's getting paid does not match the results.

What looked like a disappointing day for Red Bull flipped on its head very quickly. Now they’ve erased big deficits in both championships and taken the lead. Ferrari don’t have much more time to screw around before Mercedes are on pace both with them and RB.

Bottas best of the rest again, the guy is single-handedly carrying Alfa to 5th in the WCC.

Not sure if Queen Letizia attended the race of not. She would have been a great girl.

2010-03-11-PRINCESSLETIZIACARLABRUN.jpg

(Queen on the left, Carli Bruni on the right)

Back
Top Bottom