2022 World of Outlaws

I went in 2019 and had a blast. Is it the best dirt track on the circuit? Not by a long shot, but it's still fun. Hopefully they have their dust issues settled now. The best part is wandering the huge pit area with all the cars.
I’m interested to hear this as well. Good track but can’t see it lol

Schuchart wins night 1 of World Finals after Macedos engine starts to go with 2 to go. Sweet finishes 3rd to Gravels 6th so will grow the point lead slightly.

Schatz wins the penultimate race, Sweet finishes 3rd, Gravel 10th. Gravel will need a lot of help if he wants to beat Sweet.

Was hoping Gravel would get the job done this year but oh well. KKR seems like the best team in the series right now whenever I get a chance to watch.

New fan now. We went three nights to the World of Outlaws this weekend. I grew up in Concord and have seen lots of NASCAR but never the Sprint cars live. Just a great show, dust and all. I now understand the love for dirt. Our bath towels are a wonderful orange color. I will be there next year. On a sad note, took our friends on a garage tour on Wednesday and we met Joe Gibbs and he really took time to talk to us. I hope he can find some kind of peace.

New fan now. We went three nights to the World of Outlaws this weekend. I grew up in Concord and have seen lots of NASCAR but never the Sprint cars live. Just a great show, dust and all. I now understand the love for dirt. Our bath towels are a wonderful orange color. I will be there next year. On a sad note, took our friends on a garage tour on Wednesday and we met Joe Gibbs and he really took time to talk to us. I hope he can find some kind of peace.
Glad you loved it, if you are ever looking to see more I recommend Posse Country

Back
Top Bottom