2023 Blaney Pit Blunder Ticker

Daytona Duel 1
Net Pit Positions -3
This is brilliant.

Last year at Phoenix 1 was a nightmare. I believe he lost like a total of 80 spots on pit road with the dominant car.

Is there any website that tracks this for all drivers for the year?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I didn’t get to count yesterday.
I’ll watch a replay and see if I can get a figure.

This is cold. I thought we’d have a Denny Hamlin Pit Road Speeding Violation tracker before this one.

I’m sorry that I have not kept up with the numbers on this but how about that Keystone Cop pit stop that totally ruined his day????
Dudes flying everywhere.
Laurel and Hardy.
Awesome SH!T!!!!

Normally I don't like to throw the pit guys under the bus, but man it's clear to see what the problem with that team is

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Normally I don't like to throw the pit guys under the bus, but man it's clear to see what the problem with that team is

Need to mix it up over at Penske for sure

I’ve been saying it for 2 years now that they need a change with the 12 car.

Yes. Didn't mean it should be him that changes. Just reality in this business. Maybe I'm wrong.

I think there’s some truth to A car, B car and maybe even a C car at some organizations (not saying Team Penske can’t setup all cars pretty equal but yeah).

I think the 12 car is stout but maybe just me but he would be a decent fit in the 4 Busch Light car if he can win 1-3 races a year.

These guys seem to find a new way to lose every week. Maybe they need to get Ryan in a truck or Xfinity ride for a couple weeks and get some more confidence around that team.

Sad.....says a lot for his class that he doesn't throw them under the bus like a Harvick or KB....

Back
Top Bottom