2023 Spring/Summer Weather Thread

I have always felt I have a pretty good life and have enjoyed a lot of great things. But you my friend are a step above anything I ever do. Those are some great shots. 😎😃
Funny….but because we are only 8 miles wide in the city the first pic is west coast and the last east coast.
all on my 20 minute trip to work.
Maybe you can notice the different tides between coasts

Another Beautiful 101 degree day here in the sunshine state. @donthaveanickname , I will gladly trade you.
It's all good, summer is back, at least for now.
Screenshot_2023-08-10-11-20-16-812_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Every year Summer gets hotter and hotter and every year I hate it more and more. Even moving up North doesn't do anything because I went to Spokane in 2022 to visit a now ex in July. Let me tell you something, dry heat is still heat! Y'all are literally talking about the difference between a sauna (North Carolina) and the oven (Washington.) It's still hot as balls and miserable!

This has been great summer, so far. The weather has been beautiful, even the summer rain wasn’t bad.

Finally here in Central Florida

11:45 am and it is Blue skies, light wind and 68 degrees. Windows open, wonderful, been nice for three days now. :partytime
Nice to give the A/C a rest. Been nice for the last 5 or 6 days up here in the panhandle.

Reactions: sdj
Ponds, rivers and lakes have all basically dried up around here. We're finally going to get some beneficial rain for the throughout week, partially due to the tropical storm coming up from Mexico. Going to end with a shot at some snow for next Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom