2024 Canadian GP

interesting couple of practices.

Red Bull is low key falling apart lately. Max suffered some major issues with his ERS and had to jump clear out of his car or he would have gotten electrocuted.

We’ll see if those gremlins pop up for either of the Red Bull tomorrow or in the race.

interesting couple of practices.

Red Bull is low key falling apart lately. Max suffered some major issues with his ERS and had to jump clear out of his car or he would have gotten electrocuted.

We’ll see if those gremlins pop up for either of the Red Bull tomorrow or in the race.
My guess is isolated failure. Of course, we could use a couple more of those to tighten things up.

Dead heat for pole between George and Max. Wow! Not sure that’s happened since the infamous three-way tie at the ‘97 European GP.

Mercedes having pole pace is about as surprising as both Ferraris out in Q2. Could be an awesome race.

Dead heat for pole between George and Max. Wow! Not sure that’s happened since the infamous three-way tie at the ‘97 European GP.

Mercedes having pole pace is about as surprising as both Ferraris out in Q2. Could be an awesome race.

George had pace. Hamilton is legit looking finished.

George had pace. Hamilton is legit looking finished.
George has beaten him pretty soundly this season so far for sure. I think it’s okay to say Hamilton has lost a step while recognizing this is the George that came out of F2 as a champ and then put in those insane qualifying performances in the Williams when it was a true ****box. Sometimes he gets in his own way, but he’s been consistently quick this year.

Lewis still has the ability to win again someday under the right circumstances.

Red Bull are forfeiting the WCC by re-signing Checo for another two years. They have competition now. Baffling.
If Checo can't get his form back soon, it would not be impossible to believe that Yuki could get moved up. One more Q1 exit could seal that.

I'm not sure what to make of qualifying. The order got shook up so badly we have no idea how it could all shake out. You gotta wonder what went wrong at Ferrari. The track evolved so quickly it was a matter of who got the last lap. I kind of suspect Max will get the jump and maintain a two or three second lead that he will just sit on. If George gets the jump, I think anything can happen.

I'm really hoping Ricciardo gets a good result and makes Villeneuve look like a clown. Yuki is in such a strong position that Danny needs to show something, so they don't bounce him for Lawson. He's having a good weekend so all he has to do is execute.

The championship looked like a done deal, but Red Bull is not as dominant as they were early on in the year. Max still has a decent lead, and with everyone behind him fighting amongst each other it looks good for them. They just can't give away any more.

Looking like a full wets start.

Inters at minimum.

Radar is a total mixed bag. Dry spots, showers, downpours. Any of it could happen.

Checo is a total embarrassment

3 grid drop for the next race and 25 thousand pounds for driving in an unsafe condition. (His rear wing was broken completely)

Back
Top Bottom