2024 Children’s of Alabama Indy Grand Prix

These guys in the booth spent an hour and a half about how Palou was in a great spot and how it would go down to the wire. Palou won’t even get a podium. Lmao hype team
There was no way this was gonna play out and it was clear from the start.
Who does Palou have on top of the pit box? Donald Duck?

Can't be happy with the result after this week. Awesome job by Linus though.

This race had it everything, it was truly awesome the whole damn time.
Can't wait to see the viewing numbers on Tuesday. Perhaps more than five people tuned in to watch this one.

Great finish for Santino. Just what he and the team need going into May.,

13th would not normally be considered a win for Jack Harvey, but I think he had one today. All cars back to 22nd were on the same lap, so he had to beat some people. I hope he gets another chance.

Felix had a quiet race, but that's what they seem to want every week. All business, pick up the points and keep working toward that win.

This is exactly what the series needed. This is exactly what the Indianapolis Motor Speedway needed. Hell, this is what everyone needed.

I determined on Friday that we have hit rock absolute bottom. Indycar could have rolled over and died, but instead they came out swinging. I think on the back of this, we go into May feeling a lot better than we did last Monday. There was only one way to go but up, and boy did they.

So, in five short days, pretty much everyone doesn't care anymore, first because it's fixed. Second because we're on the way up, so let that sht go.

Back
Top Bottom