2024 Grand Prix of Portland

FLRacingFan

Team Owner

At this point I think there might five Hondas left eligible to score points for the manufacturer’s championship.

Interesting. The USA feed from my cable company is significantly behind the Peacock feed. Based on comments, I get the impression others are even further ahead.

Power said he would race Palou like Verstappen would. I’m equal parts intrigued and nervous to see what exactly that means.

Commanding final stint from Power. Still within striking distance for the title if Penske can maintain their oval prowess, while Palou continues to seek his first oval win. Won’t be easy but it’s within the realm of possibility. Race was decent overall.

Armstrong is quietly stringing together some good results, I wouldn’t mind if he got moved over to the 66 as part of MSR’s new alliance with CGR.

Okay to decent race. Pietro was a a menace out there with two penalties, and Will the Wanker wins another. Romain just pulling back into the racing line after his issue was pretty stupid. Palou just has to just keep doing what he’s doing but the title isn’t decided by any means with three oval races coming up and Penske excellence on them. Still cheering for Herta to do the impossible here, but it’s just about over now for him. Think it’s a 2 man sprint for a championship at this point.

Back
Top Bottom