3 car teams

6_17_97_99

well, Frank has asked to run 3 car teams next season, if it goes through, do you think this is good or bad?, on one hand, it would give an oppurtunity for 3 other drivers to step in a top performing car, on the other hand, it would really put a hell of a financial strain on the smaller teams, and make it harder for them to get any points, what does everyone think?

I don't think it will be allowed...for the same reason that you mentioned. Smaller teams simply can't afford it...They are struggling now...What they're proposing is trying to level the playing field...a bit...But at the end ...money talkes...

I hope they have to wisdom to make it interesting again...(not that i't's not now...but it's very lobsided)...otherwise it'll be the downfall of the F1...What a pity....

Three car teams will never be introduced! The FIA is trying to cut costs so smaller teams can be front runners as well and three car teams would be going in the opposite direction. F1 would be truely boring if that happened.

Back
Top Bottom