"3" The Movie

The ending has brought home the intense emotions I had, that fateful day in Feb of 2001.

It was a good movie............wow!! Makes me proud to be a fan of his since his rookie year!! :beerbang:

If Teresa would have cooperated with the movie makers, the movie would have been perfect I think. Overall, I thought it was a pretty good movie. The ending was very moving....

In my area, they showed the entire movie tonight, and I really was absorbed into the whole thing. Made me cry, cringe, and cheer. Overall, I was impressed!

I'm not what one would call a DE fan, but I thought that was a really great movie.

Not available in Canada yet. :mad:

Hey 88crew, could you reduce the font size of your sig line? It's running over some of our screen sizes.
Thanks.

I watched it, enjoyed it, and learned a few things I didn't know. I thought it was a good movie but of course, knowing his life history, I wanted to see more of it on the tube. I guess you can only put so much into a story that is only two hours long. Would have loved to have seen more of his off track philanthropy because as it was, it really didn't show the kind of man he really was, only what he wanted to public to see.

It did bring back our only time going down to see the Daytona 500. I'll never forget that day. :(

It was a great movie. Really don't know what was fact or fiction like all movies have. But the ending made me remember I still miss The Intimidator. :(

I watched and I cried at the end, even knowing how it turned out. I too, wish it would have shown more of the giving side of Dale. it reminded me of how much I miss the black number 3.

I enjoyed it. Yes, there were inaccuracies, and events were jammed together, but that was to be expected.
There were times that I couldn't tell the difference between Pepper's voice and Dale's.
The young man that played Dale Jr. was very good. He didn't have the looks -- but who does?LOL---but the voice and body language were right on.

The ending and the final credits were my downfall. Showing Ralph picking up the young Dale--knowing how much Dale idolized his daddy --- then, showing all those pics of Dale while the credits were rolling --- had me just squalling.

Oh, how I miss that man.

Barry Pepper did a good job. He was a guest on The View and they went into some of the making of the movie. It took something like 6 hours to apply the makeup. He was the only one that got the full makeup treatment. Overall I really enjoyed the movie. It was nearly as accurate as you would expect on covering someone's life in less than 2 hours.

Back
Top Bottom