3 years ago this weekend

P

PettyBenson

Three years ago about this time of the day I got the worst news i have heard up untill the day my grandpa died. That was the news of the passing of the future of Petty Enterprise and a great person, Adam Petty.
Adam was to put PE back on the map and be a huge star in NASCAR, which I think he had. Everyone said that Adam was just like Richard and had a passion for racing, he also had that Petty Smile! Adam was the visionary of the Victory Junction gang camp. He was his idea to build one around NC, Patti and Kyle just made sure it happened for Adam's memory! So with this being the 3rd year after his tragic death and being Mothers day weekend, please say a prayer for Patti and all Mothers who have lost there sons or daughters. And if possible donate a few dollars to the Victory Junction Gang Camp ( link in my sig) in Memory of Adam Petty!

If you want to read a litte more abotu Adam and his life go here
PettyRacing.com Adam Petty Memorial page(click it) and read.

It is too bad that his career had to end so early, with so many things working his way! :(

I just saw this on a website a while ago...
ap_memorial.jpg

RIP

Adam left us all to soon. I still miss that smile :(

Adam Petty, gone to race in a better place, with Dale, Kenny, Alan and Grandpa Lee. Still deeply missed by family, friends and fans.

3 years already? Wow. It was a very sad day for sure. That smile and personality was unmatched and will be sorely missed. God speed to Kyle for carrying on when many others, like myself, could not.

MAy 12th the worse day in my life i reckon I remember going on the internet to nascars website to see where he qualified in the race, it was on a Friday I think, :( well he is racing Dale Lee Kenny Tony Neil Davey and Alan up there right now

Adam might have been the one to bring glory back to Petty Enterprises. :lilangel:

Back
Top Bottom