30 for 30

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Maybe I've asked this question before, and if so, forgive me...nah, just discuss this program.

The latest is about Ricky Williams. As an OU fan, Ricky was never one of my favorites and it didn't bother me when he tested positive for mj. It did surprise me when he decided to retire. His story is very interesting and he very much reminds me of my son-in-law, not the drug thing but his philosophy and the way he talks. These days, I would hope that Ricky has indeed found his niche in life and continues to play football. Only time will tell whether or not that happens, but he appears to have finally turned the corner and is on the straight and narrow.

I have really enjoyed this series and what got me started was someone here mentioned that this series will have an episode about Tim Richmond. Though the first trailers for the series did show a few clips of Tim racing, there hasn't been a film yet made about him, or at least it hasn't been scheduled. There are three episodes that have yet to be named and I hope one of them will be about him. So far, I've seen every episode and have the DVR set to record every new one that comes out. Is there anyone else who is watching these films. If so, which one is your favorite? My favorite is probably the one that has drawn the most controversy and the longest. It was all about the "U".

Maybe I've asked this question before, and if so, forgive me...nah, just discuss this program.

The latest is about Ricky Williams. As an OU fan, Ricky was never one of my favorites and it didn't bother me when he tested positive for mj. It did surprise me when he decided to retire. His story is very interesting and he very much reminds me of my son-in-law, not the drug thing but his philosophy and the way he talks. These days, I would hope that Ricky has indeed found his niche in life and continues to play football. Only time will tell whether or not that happens, but he appears to have finally turned the corner and is on the straight and narrow.

I have really enjoyed this series and what got me started was someone here mentioned that this series will have an episode about Tim Richmond. Though the first trailers for the series did show a few clips of Tim racing, there hasn't been a film yet made about him, or at least it hasn't been scheduled. There are three episodes that have yet to be named and I hope one of them will be about him. So far, I've seen every episode and have the DVR set to record every new one that comes out. Is there anyone else who is watching these films. If so, which one is your favorite? My favorite is probably the one that has drawn the most controversy and the longest. It was all about the "U".

This show is best show espn has ever produced. Very informative on some very interesting topics. The U was also my favorite show. I also liked the one about Len Bias and the fall of the USFL.

Back
Top Bottom