40 Years Ago Today...

Music didn't stop just because he left the building..:)

Elvis is alive and he ran a tow truck buisness on the other side of towns for years.

Elvis is alive and he ran a tow truck buisness on the other side of towns for years.
Nah. According to "Agent K" of The Men In Black he just went back home.

Nah. According to "Agent K" of The Men In Black he just went back home.

Well, I still he believe He had one of them operations and started calling hisself Wynonna.
The timelines are consistent, compatible voices etc.....

Well, I still he believe He had one of them operations and started calling hisself Wynonna.
The timelines are consistent, compatible voices etc.....
:D

27 years ago yersterday I feel a much greater loss personally as Stevie Ray Vaughan left the world in a helicopter crash.

The world was immediately a little less soulful and just a touch darker than it has been before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

The King of Rock 'n Roll died.

Little Richard says, Hi.:D

I still enjoy Elvis' music, even with all of the drama that surrounds him about him stealing music. You cannot deny his talent, his voice, his charisma and his presence at the time. Not to mention the man could dance his ass off. I was told to not appreciate Elvis as much, but the impact he had cannot be denied. I mean guys like Little Richard, Bo Diddley, and Chuck Berry were icons. They were huge influences to Elvis, Eric Clapton, Beatles, etc.

As I've gotten older, I've just learned to appreciate them all.

I still enjoy Elvis' music, even with all of the drama that surrounds him about him stealing music. You cannot deny his talent, his voice, his charisma and his presence at the time. Not to mention the man could dance his ass off. I was told to not appreciate Elvis as much, but the impact he had cannot be denied. I mean guys like Little Richard, Bo Diddley, and Chuck Berry were icons. They were huge influences to Elvis, Eric Clapton, Beatles, etc.

Hard to say who came first. but Elvis blew everybody away with popularity

left out Ike Turner who many say had the first rock n roll record, "rocket 88" about an Oldsmobile

Ya left out Fats Domino. :D

Back
Top Bottom