5 Surgeons

muggle not

Team Owner
Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon, from New York, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Chicago, responds, "Yeah, but you should try
electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon, from Dallas, says, "No, I really think librarians
are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order"

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Republican Politicians are the easiest to operate on.
There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable.

Five surgeons from big cities are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on.

The first surgeon, from New York, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Chicago, responds, "Yeah, but you should try
electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."

The third surgeon, from Dallas, says, "No, I really think librarians
are the best, everything inside them is in alphabetical order"

The fourth surgeon, from Los Angeles chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over."

But the fifth surgeon, from Washington, DC shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Republican Politicians are the easiest to operate on.
There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains and no spine, and the head and the ass are interchangeable.

Remove the word republican and it's funny. Leave it in there and it's just yet another sad political poke.

that is correct trl

yeahthat.gif

I agree, Prof --- that description could apply to every politician

yeahthat.gif

All politicians are criminals and I wouldn't loan the piss if they were on fire.

I wouldn't say criminal, but professional liar comes close.
You're right. Politicians aren't convicted criminals.

Instead of being hauled off to prison, they get positions on the President's cabinet. :rolleyes:

Congress and Wall Street are the two biggest criminal enterprises out there. They play with our money like it's a game... and when they screw up, we have to pay :(

Back
Top Bottom