5 years ago ---

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
We lost Benny Parsons. He was a joy to listen to on race day.
When I was younger, I called in to his Fast Talk show and he was much more pleasant to talk to on there than the people on Sirius *coughMoodycough*

I grew up with this guy in the booth and his death was a loss for the sport. RIP BP.

F

FlFlash

BP was one super nice guy I was lucky enough to meet and talk to him several times always a laugh and a smile. We went to a GM dinner one time and he sat at our table, we were laughing so hard I thought they would toss us out ( my boss mentioned to me later we were'nt very "Proffesional" HA! )
That clip reminds me of one thing, Benny always dressed to the T from the waist up ( for TV ) I garauntee below that jacket he was wearing a pair of jeans ( possibly goofy shorts ) and some wore out tennis shoes.
We all miss ya Benny!

B

basscatcher89

Can't believe its been 5 years already. He was definitely what made watching the races in the 2nd half of the year watchable even with wally and weber.

R

Restrictor Plate King!

Yeah, doesn't seem like it's been that long already. I can hear him now, he was the one person in the booth that always knew what he was talking about as far as what was going on & who was in what car etc...

[email protected]

in the interest of equal time
What a great guy .Heh.. did anyone know the cute girl in the Earnhardt shop?Wasn't Kelly was it?

Top Bottom