50% male 50% female team planned

Venturini had an all female crew years ago. Is this supposed to be big news or something?

It’s not a pit crew, it’s a whole team. Meaning hundreds of employees.

Granted, this team won’t come to fruition anyways. The vast majority of prospective F1 teams turn out to be vaporware.

I still miss the grid girls. It takes a special kind of stupid to be shamed out of having hawt wimmins around.

Why limit the team to 50% women?
ITs about equality

1680261415588.png

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
I still miss the grid girls. It takes a special kind of stupid to be shamed out of having hawt wimmins around.
What I liked about the grid girls besides the obvious, when their clothes would usually reflect the culture of the country.

I wish some of the money for stuff like this was put into providing women drivers with actual opportunities to move up the ladder. Forget building a chassis, how about just paying for an obvious talent like Jade Avedisian to sit in a USF2000 or SLM car for a season?

I wish some of the money for stuff like this was put into providing women drivers with actual opportunities to move up the ladder. Forget building a chassis, how about just paying for an obvious talent like Jade Avedisian to sit in a USF2000 or SLM car for a season?
Focusing on all team positions doesn't require sacrificing the driver. An F1 budget has room to pay both a capable driver and competent crew, regardless of sex / gender / swimsuit area. If it doesn't then the team isn't going to succeed anyway, but that will be due to the administrative skills, not the technical talent.

Back
Top Bottom