50th Snowball Derby

You are one of the few here that I have the utmost respect for.
Thank you.
I respect you as much too. You are tough and salty, but under it all that there is a lot of Bobby Ford compassion too.

I like that Kyle Busch attempts (and wins) races like this that his peers don't, just like I enjoy it when Kyle Larson does it on the dirt side or when Tony Stewart did it. It's cool to see top-level stars back at the grass roots level and competing in other disciplines. I don't particularly think anything that happens in these events has a bearing on who is the "GOAT", if such a thing can actually be discussed seriously across eras. For my money A.J. Foyt and Mario Andretti are the greatest American-based racecar drivers of all time, and the trio with seven championships are the greatest NASCAR drivers of all time.

In terms of talent, there's nobody better. There's so much more that goes into winning NASCAR races and championships though. Homestead proved a better car can beat a better driver most Sundays.

The best driver out there could sneeze at a bad time and lose the lottery at Homestead .... or any other race

In terms of talent, there's nobody better. There's so much more that goes into winning NASCAR races and championships though. Homestead proved a better car can beat a better driver most Sundays.

I don't think he is the best talent ever.

Back
Top Bottom