62-7 (so far)

good thing their coach has 2 legs that can be injured just in case they need another incentive later in the season. <g>

Man, without Manning The Colts are pure garbage. Watching them play they just look like a team that doesn't care anymore.

Man, without Manning The Colts are pure garbage. Watching them play they just look like a team that doesn't care anymore.

The Colts have first overall pick, they're playing the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

I don't know though, will Andrew Luck accept sitting on the bench for four years?

The Colts have first overall pick, they're playing the Andrew Luck sweepstakes.

I don't know though, will Andrew Luck accept sitting on the bench for four years?
you're assuming manning is coming back. i'm not so sure. three neck surgeries in 2 years would make anyone leery. he's rich and doesn't need any more money. besides, he'll go straight to the front office or qb coach if he decides to hang it up.

you're assuming manning is coming back. i'm not so sure. three neck surgeries in 2 years would make anyone leery. he's rich and doesn't need any more money. besides, he'll go straight to the front office or qb coach if he decides to hang it up.

We'll see.

Either way, Indianapolis is blatantly tanking the season to get Andrew Luck.

I hope he comes back but I'd understand if he doesn't. Heck, with neck surgery and what I assume is a massive bank account I'd consider hanging it up.

I do wonder one thing, should he retire would he consider a head coaching job at the University of Tennessee. He played college ball there and is pretty much a God around here. He was just at a game a couple weeks back.

After seeing last nights game im convenced Peyton Manning deserves to win the MVP again this year. Any guy that can take that crappy of a team to the playoffs year after year deserves some kind of trophy.

I hope he comes back but I'd understand if he doesn't. Heck, with neck surgery and what I assume is a massive bank account I'd consider hanging it up.

I do wonder one thing, should he retire would he consider a head coaching job at the University of Tennessee. He played college ball there and is pretty much a God around here. He was just at a game a couple weeks back.
no way he's ready for a head coaching job anywhere. being a great qb doesn't make you ready for a head coaching job. he's smart but not experienced enough. you never know what someone will do. he could retire right now and be a sure fire 1st round in the hof. he's never spoken about anything but continuing playing to my knowledge though.

Back
Top Bottom