A bit racy, be warned

T

TN-Ward-Fan

2 married couples, Bill and his wife Alice and Steve and his wife Rita, were all on their way to a NASCAR race. Suddenly there was the sound of a tire exploding, and the car began to swerve madly. Upon impact, sadly, Rita was thrown from the car and her body slid down the pavement a long way before she came to her eternal rest in the ditch.

Upon discovering their fallen friend's unfortunate fate, they others, though quite distressed, knew they needed to call the police. As Bill made the call, Alice discovered that Rita's clothes had all come off during her terrible slide, and she was lying naked except for her treasured Dale Earnhardt Junior hat. Out of respect, she removed her own Mark Martin hat and placed it over Rita's....we'll call it an unmentionable. She told Bill and Steve of Rita's condition, and they each agreed to use their Dale Jarrett and Jeff Gordon caps to cover her breasts.

Presently, the trooper arrived and took Bill's tearful report of the accident. He then made his way to Rita's resting spot and stopped, looking puzzled. "Did you folks put these caps on her?" "Yes", replied Bill. "Her clothes were pulled off of her as she slid down the road."

The trooper took out his notebook and circled Rita's body, then gingerly looked under the Mark Martin cap. "I see," he said. He then lifted the Dale Jarrett cap from Rita's left breast and said, "I see." He then lifted the Jeff Gordon cap from her right breast, and said "I see." After making a few notes, he lifted the Junior cap from her head, and stopped abruptly. He made several notes, even took a small camera from his pocket and began snapping pictures. Bill became puzzled and asked, "Officer, is there a problem?"

The trooper replied, "I'm not sure. Every time I've ever looked under a Junior cap, I've always seen an a**hole."

:D

Oh, TN, you made me drop my beer....Hilarious but I bet you're gonna catch some flack from Jr fans.:D :D

I don't think he really cares after what happened between Jr. and Ward.

Back
Top Bottom