A couple of lost functions on the new board?

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Before the change, if you clicked on the number of responses on a given thread it told you who and how many times someone participated in a thread. In the column under Replies/Views there are two numbers. It used to be that if I clicked on the views number, I could tell @ a quick glance who all is participating in the thread and how many times they posted. Does that function still exist?

Also, until the change we were able to see who was online while viewing a thread. I'm talking about the little 'green dot' indicator next to the forum members name. Is there any way to turn that back on or are we limited to seeing who is online only at the forum list screen?

Maybe I'm the only one that used these functions IDK.

I have installed an addon that lets us show online indicators in the thread. I've given them a little ribbon style kind of like the new post indicator ribbons that show up on the right side of the post. It shows "Online" in a ribbon just below the avatar now.

I have yet to find an addon that provides the "Who Posted" feature. I'll keep on looking. :beerbang:

I have installed an addon that lets us show online indicators in the thread. I've given them a little ribbon style kind of like the new post indicator ribbons that show up on the right side of the post. It shows "Online" in a ribbon just below the avatar now.

I have yet to find an addon that provides the "Who Posted" feature. I'll keep on looking. :beerbang:

Voyeurs rejoice!

Back
Top Bottom