A dark night

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Amber Balcaen has been transported to a hospital after an accident in a race she was running.

Tyler Hughes was knocked unconscious in an accident at Dominion Raceway. After the crash, Doug Barnes (rival) did a Michael Simko flying dropkick into his windshield.

And Shawn Balluzzo has been involved in a serious, terrifying accident at Langley Speedway. Everything I've heard about this accident, the news is bad.

Emotionally devastating night.

Last edited:
Oh ****. I'm sorry.

Balcaen crashed at Valley Speedway in MO. Been there several times years ago. Reports seem to indicate she was being transferred "for observation", so at least there is that.

Last edited:
Oh ****. I'm sorry.

Balcaen crashed at Valley Speedway in MO. Been there several times years ago. Reports seem to indicate she was being transferred "for observation", so at least there is that.
There is a video of a car going out of the park on last lap on their Facebook page. It ends though right after.

It's Michael "Buddy" Kofoid, one of the bright young stars of the sport. Something I just saw suggested that his mother confirmed he is OK, but that's unconfirmed.

Not short track racing but Katherine Legge got pretty beaten up in a testing crash yesterday

Back
Top Bottom