A few forum stats:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 3 2004, 09:07 PM
Actually...a 'Shady' is a very rare south american marsupial.So cheer up!
a marsupial? hhhmmmmmm :huh:

I don't know the offical date Paul started this board, but it was before Sept. 2001. I started posting with Paul (Qwaz) back then in early spring of 2001.
The first name was Pentameter. That was changed during one of the early moves we had. Paul kept upgrading because of the rapid growth. We would move to a bigger and better place each time. We must have moved about 4 times. During one of the moves I was able to log in before Paul, and take the # 1 spot. I never let him forget it either. :p
I am not sure when TRL joined, but she was in charge of making sure the "Tea keg" made every move. We did start about the same time. TRL is a ROCK. You can count on her for just about anything. :wub:
This has been a very nice HOME the past few years.

yep I've got a pouch!!! Aren't I lucky!! Thanks 97 <_< ^_^ just what I need, something else to droop southward when I get older!! :lol:

That was like the 2nd or 3rd move. I am about 30 something now. Paul got this site running in the morning, and I could not log on until I got home that night. The time I beat him, the move was at night.

Originally posted by sgbg88@Mar 3 2004, 10:02 PM
Nope Gun's and Rose's---mine and hubby's song is nothing mushy or lovey. Paradise City--yeah baby!!!

I love being part of this wild kingdom--but I don't have an animal name :(
Hi Ms Marsupial :p I am a little slow today, but I couldn't think of Guns & Roses even tho when my beloved hubby got another tatoo, I'm the one who picked out the gun/rose one and he loves it!

Take me down to paradise city

Attachments

• Axl_Rose.jpg
    Axl_Rose.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 122
I'm a newbie twice around now....I joined back when Qwaz (Paul) first started due to an invite from TRL. Posted quite a bit back then but was just learning the computer and couldn't keep up with the three boards I was juggling.....so ended up settling down to one.

Just wondered back over here a few days ago and that Flamebow followed me....she is a hard one to duck! LOL....Seriously a good friend and a very good poster......of course we are both Jeff Gordon fans so that tells you what great folks we are and also so sweet & humble! :rolleyes:

Looks like this board has been growing strong with nice folks....hope to get to know you all again and make new friends!
img5.gif

Man this job has really hurt my postings on here!! Before I got the job I was in the top 5 top posters! NOW I AM 12th!!

Forget my job I need to work on my post counts :D

ummm.... maybe not, even though I dont get paid much I think I still need the money...lol

Yeah, here I am back after all these years, but unlike dupont4me, I have retained my old.... old membership number. She loses things easily :p I remember Pentameter also. I hope I will be able to spend more time here with you nice folks in the future.

Oh, and I am old. Seriously old. Older than dirt. But young at heart! :D

Just a question but what is bring all the old members back? It seems as of lately several members are returning. We are glad y'all are :) but I was just wondering if someone told y'all how nice it is over here these days or what?

Not sure why I hadn't read this thread before today, but oh well.

Most of you know me as I have been around here for a few years now. I am happily married with 3 great kids. I live in the rubber capitol of the world (that's Akron, Ohio for those who don't know). I grew up a big Richard Petty fan and am now a big fan of Jeff Gordon, hence the name 4xchampncountin. I look forward to changing that to 5xchampncountin soon enough, but I will have to wait at least 9 months to do so.

I have played and taught guitar for over 20 years and like any music with really good guitar work in it and a lot of feeling. Blues is my favorite, but I am flexible.

I am also glad to have old posters coming back from the abyss. DE has been my favorite retread up to this point, mostly because I liked him before his earlier departure.

I look forward to getting to know all of you newbies and retreads. Happy posting :cheers:

Hey 4x, You must Love SRV!

Attachments

• Stevie_Ray_Vaughn.jpg
    Stevie_Ray_Vaughn.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 135
Back
Top Bottom