A fly on the wall...or urinal

17_Fan

:lol:

Attachments

• flyjpg.jpg
    flyjpg.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 11
Around here they used to have urinal cakes with Art Modell's face on them. That improves aim quite well also. ;)

Originally posted by DeeDee@Oct 16 2003, 01:37 PM
OH geez.... :rolleyes:
Dee, have you ever seen the movie 'Me, Myself & Irene'? After the mess Charlie/Hank made in the motel room all over the bathroom wall & in the shower...I would have thought you would be happy to know guys take the time to aim whenever the opportunity presents itself! :lol:

And on a related subject, remember to ALWAYS take the dishes out of the sink first man! Otherwise it is unsanitary.

Originally posted by 97forever@Oct 18 2003, 10:22 AM
And on a related subject, remember to ALWAYS take the dishes out of the sink first man! Otherwise it is unsanitary.
I always put them in the dishwasher right away...no worries then!

Love that movie 17 fan. I would have major issues with a guy peeing in my sink dishes or no dishes that is plain nasty.... :bleh:

Originally posted by DeeDee@Oct 18 2003, 07:54 PM
Love that movie 17 fan. I would have major issues with a guy peeing in my sink dishes or no dishes that is plain nasty.... :bleh:
C'mon Dee...I take pride in the fact that I can hit a quarter on a tree stump 20 feet away! :lol:

I don't really care how good your aim is 17 fan, you pee in my sink we are going to have problems!!!

Originally posted by DeeDee@Oct 20 2003, 06:47 AM
I don't really care how good your aim is 17 fan, you pee in my sink we are going to have problems!!!
Wouldn't be a problem, I'm not sure I could hold it all the way to Ohio from here. B)

Back
Top Bottom