A Little Psychological Test

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
A little psychological challenge. Just for you.

See if you can get out of this room.

There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room.

If you find:
0-6 items, your IQ is non-existent and you are a total idiot
6-8 items, low IQ, and you are an idiot
9-10 items, you are normal
11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world can do it.

The only clue I will give is "1994" ??????

Here is the House link: http://flash.qbol.net/pl;p/youxi/images/04042203.swf

Thank you, kat! I lost the website to that game and had worked hard at getting out! I FINALLY DID IT!!!!! :beerbang: And, it only took me two tries and about 3 minutes! :D

You need to give me a hint or 3 by PM because I'm going to commit myself if I have to stay in that room much longer! LOL

Send me a pm and tell me what you HAVE found. I'll be better able to 'help' that way! :D

img15.gif
:)

Just to give you folks a little boost, these are the items you need to find:

2 rings
3 keys
cd case
memorandum
metal stick
power cord
battery
cassette tape
wooden box
screwdriver

Yea!!!!!!!!!!! I'm finally out...with some help from my friend.....That music was about to drive me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was REALLY dissapointed with the randomness of the whole thing...

I don't mind hard brain teasers, but at least make it more challenging than random clickable places in a room. The hardest part is clicking the right spot even after it is SHOWN to you (the pointy-dancy guy)... just silly.

kat2220 said:
A little psychological challenge. Just for you.

See if you can get out of this room.

There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room.

If you find:
0-6 items, your IQ is non-existent and you are a total idiot
6-8 items, low IQ, and you are an idiot
9-10 items, you are normal
11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world can do it.

The only clue I will give is "1994" ??????

Here is the House link: http://flash.qbol.net/pl;p/youxi/images/04042203.swf
That was fun..thanks...13 minutes for me.....1994 was a great clue......

SOMEBODY HELP A KAT PLEASE!!!!! I STILL CAN'T SEEM TO FIND THAT SAFE!!!!!!

^You have to move your mouse around SLOWLY while clicking. You'll have to go over the same spots several times before you find stuff.

kat2220 said:
I must have clickeda million times on that wall, no luck :(
Well, you did the box thing I am assuming...the dancing dude shows you where to click.....not sure how many times I clicked that spot...probably more than once....

dsdjtlts said:
Well, you did the box thing I am assuming...the dancing dude shows you where to click.....not sure how many times I clicked that spot...probably more than once....

:( I know that :( I'M TRAPPED and HUNGRY :)

kat2220 said:
:( I know that :( I'M TRAPPED and HUNGRY :)

:( Dominos won't deliver to the red room with the locked door..
I'll see what I can do about smooshing some samiches under the door.. :D
PB & jelly ought to make a nice mess :D

I really can't remember exactly what I did...but I "think"
when the dude showed me where to click I put my mouse on it,
waited for him to disappear then clicked...didn't move my mouse til something appeared.....
Good Luck

kat, when viewing the video, dancin' dude will point to a + sign close to then end. Move your mouse pointer to that spot, but DO NOT click until the video is completely finished. Click about 3 times without moving your mouse, and then you should get a square outline show up on the wall. Click that and that is the wall safe.

I'm FREE AT LAST! Thanks for the push youse guys and gals! I couldn't have done it without my glasses and they were on my head the whole time....DUH!
I couldn't even see the square til I put the durn things on! ;) Silly Kat :D

Hey Maj, about your long time siggie....didn't you mean you pitched a fit? :beerbang: :D ;)

kelloggs5TLfan said:
A friend of mine from England posted this one sometime back, she found it for me again. This one has different levels.

line man

Now THAT was cool!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom