A little Rita Hayworth

for your viewing pleasure. Ran across this video years ago. I think
most of the stars in this were dead before the BeeGees recorded "Stayin' Alive". The music
may change but dance moves stay the same.

She was one of a kind and I absolutely loved her. RIP

for your viewing pleasure. Ran across this video years ago. I think
most of the stars in this were dead before the BeeGees recorded "Stayin' Alive". The music
may change but dance moves stay the same.

I've seen this, or something like it, before. Watching dances throughout the years to a newer song. Pretty cool.

I saw the title of this thread and instantly thought of the greatest movie ever made: The Shawshank Redemption.
Not a lot of people realize that Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption was the actual title of the story.

I've seen this, or something like it, before. Watching dances throughout the years to a newer song. Pretty cool.

Not a lot of people realize that Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption was the actual title of the story.

I've never read the book :( Can't find it at bookstores here. They have every Stephen King title except "IT" (which I ended up downloading) and Shawshank.

The movie is so damn good though. I've watched it at least 50 times and memorized all the lines, but still don't get tired of it. That movie and Casablanca are two things I could never get tired of.

I've never read the book :( Can't find it at bookstores here. They have every Stephen King title except "IT" (which I ended up downloading) and Shawshank.

The movie is so damn good though. I've watched it at least 50 times and memorized all the lines, but still don't get tired of it. That movie and Casablanca are two things I could never get tired of.
There is no actual book entitled Rita Hayworth and the Shawshank Redemption. It's in a book called Different Seasons, which is a collection of four stories, one of which is The Body (which is what the movie Stand By Me was from)

Back
Top Bottom