A message from Jimmie Johnson

Its a good thing for the sport that JJ is the champ again, he does a damn fine job of representing the sport. I hope him and Chad make certain that Brad K NEVER wins that cup again. I am so glad that Brad is down the road
BTW that video is beyond stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
277.gif

Ken Jeong is a medical doctor. For real. He got a medical degree before he got into acting. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Its a good thing for the sport that JJ is the champ again, he does a damn fine job of representing the sport. I hope him and Chad make certain that Brad K NEVER wins that cup again. I am so glad that Brad is down the road
BTW that video is beyond stupid

Agreed, Brad K was a horrible Champion and he obviously needs to grow the **** up before he tries to content for another championship.

I found it hilarious. JJ is so laid back and to hear him say Jimmie Johnson's name like that made me lmao.

Agreed, Brad K was a horrible Champion and he obviously needs to grow the **** up before he tries to content for another championship.

LOL I think its funny how you guys think to be a champion you have to be good for the sport and all that... it has nothing to do with it... you win races and have good finishes... it wont matter if ur an a hole or not lol Brad needs to smarten up before he contends again? Says who? He won one.. and he was a dick back then too :D

Before Jimmie Johnson is a champion he's bland as crap and totally uninteresting. He wins the title again and suddenly he's got all the personality in the world & is the best for the sport. Racing-Forums logic

Brad K celebrated his win on TV and was tipsy in interviews. His dream became real, who can blame him? He's a human with passion who's not afraid to show it. He runs his mouth sometimes because he's not vanilla. Tony runs his mouth all the damn time, usually when it's his own fault, and just because he's older means he's a good representation too? This sport we all love only got it's huge surge in popularity because of the fight on the Daytona backstretch. If that happened now you'd call those guys savages. Every champion is different. Brad was atleast fun to watch and it became easy to pull for the underdog. That's what this sport needs. Live a little

God forbid Kyle Busch win a title...

Back
Top Bottom