A Ruby with a HELLCAT Engine package in it!

sdj

Just a race fan
1625598617605.png

I guy I am aquanted with, bought this thing, see his comments below.

Dropping the Hellcat motor in was a bit under $140k and the axle upgrade was about $20k. That included the truck and replacing the interior. My guess is about $10k in new seats and other touches (I selected a package deal). Not a whole lot of stock left in it. Has modified Dana 80's.

Been driving it so I can get it broken in so I can "get" on it. Even with it not broken in I am finding it is STUPID and may have been a mistake. Has 118 miles now.

Ok, it has got me to curious enough to google "Hellcat" motor

View attachment 56289

I guy I am aquanted with, bought this thing, see his comments below.

Dropping the Hellcat motor in was a bit under $140k and the axle upgrade was about $20k. That included the truck and replacing the interior. My guess is about $10k in new seats and other touches (I selected a package deal). Not a whole lot of stock left in it. Has modified Dana 80's.

Been driving it so I can get it broken in so I can "get" on it. Even with it not broken in I am finding it is STUPID and may have been a mistake. Has 118 miles now.
That thing has to be a beast and fun to drive. I would think you just gun it and aim it to the next curve or corner. No smooth rolling through it just make your best apex gun it again and aim it for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom