A trip to Sam's

tkj24

Team Owner
Yesterday I was at my local Sam’s buying a large bag of Purina dogchow for my loyal pet, Biscuit, the Wonder Dog and was in thecheckout line when woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm retired and havelittle to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, Iwas starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probablyshouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'dlost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubescoming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the waythat it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets andsimply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food isnutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try itagain. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line wasnow enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up inintensive care because the dog food poisoned me.. I told her no, Istepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter and a car hit usboth. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he waslaughing so hard. Sam's won't let me shop there anymore.

I prefer Skippy canned dog food, cheaper than canned beef stew...

Back
Top Bottom