Aaron's ads

paul

Team Owner
Anyone else think these ads of DW asking to drive "The Dream Machine" are just a cheap rip off of the UPS commercials?

Never mind that 90% of the commercials are Waltrip related to begin with.

They are all pretty stupid. The only commercial that I liked was Mikey's NAPA "I'm at the wrong track" commercial. He just reminded me of Ernest.

I didn't think any of the AArons Comercials were funny, Now some fo the NAPA are pretty good.

I want some new Napa commercials.

At least they aren't running that same aaron's commercial they were last season. The one with DW suiting up and trying to get in the car was pretty funny this season, but they are getting old quick.

Not many sponsors let the drivers write the commercials. Now we know why. :)

I liked the little dream machine one!! The lawn mower!!
I still think they needed to have one where MW says "Ok DW you can drive my machine but not the Aarons Dream machine, here is your own Tide Washing machine"

Anyone else notice that the adds for the EA Sports 500 painted on the track showed up more than the Aaron's 499 ones. I'm sure the suits at Aarons were not happy about this.

They are getting old. And I don't care too much for the new UPS ones. The one that real bugs me is JR and the rental car. Can't even remember the company name b/c I mute it everytime it comes on.

:salute:

On the other hand,the commercial where Kurt Busch pops up in the guys living room is a classic!"You missed the bump and run...because you had to get dip?" :lol:

Well,I like it anyway! :cheers:

i like the ups commercials, last years, and a couple of this years, specifically the "Dang you brown truck" one i love it, but enough with the waltrips already, is mikey that good that he deserves that much exposure, hell no, and that enterprise commercial is just awful

I only like one Aarons commercial, and that is the one with Terry Bradshaw saying bring the kids bring the family! I like that one but thats it. I like the truck driver one with Jeff Gordon but It is starting to get a little old. I like Ward's commercials too, but maybe that is just me! :)

Originally posted by toddgee24@Apr 7 2003, 03:59 PM
i like the ups commercials, last years, and a couple of this years, specifically the "Dang you brown truck" one i love it, but enough with the waltrips already, is mikey that good that he deserves that much exposure, hell no, and that enterprise commercial is just awful
And I swear that is really Mark Martin's voice!Wonder why they edited out Jarrett saying:"Yeah...I still owe him for that one"?Anybody know? :lol: That is a good one,still.

Originally posted by toddgee24@Apr 7 2003, 03:59 PM
i like the ups commercials, last years, and a couple of this years, specifically the "Dang you brown truck" one i love it,
I like that one. I just don't like the new ones about how the new logo looks fast.

that one does suck, i dont understand the end, i like some of last years, Jarrett: "How is it in the draft?" UPS Guy: "Just close the door there isnt one" man does that kill me, i think ups has the best commercials, and i didnt even notice that they edited that out 97, good eye

Originally posted by 97forever@Apr 7 2003, 06:26 PM
And I swear that is really Mark Martin's voice!Wonder why they edited out Jarrett saying:"Yeah...I still owe him for that one"?Anybody know? :lol: That is a good one,still.
They have two versions of the commercial - a 60 second version, and a 30 second one. They edited that part out for the 30 second version because of time, but if you ever see the 60 second version again, it's in there.

Here is a cruel one for ya! :p You know the commercial that features Kerry Earnhardt and Terry Bradshaw standing by a car at the race? I saw this and thought when Kerry kept taking off his helmet, they were cheering cause he wasn't gonna race! Then I realized they were cheering because he went to Supercuts! Oh well, I had a laugh anyhow :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Apr 7 2003, 10:30 PM
The one with Stewart shaving his legs is a classic too!I forgot about it till just now! :lol: :lol:
Yeah, love that one.

The Aaron's ads maybe old, but not as old as "Hi, Jeremy,"--Is that octane 93 you are wearing, --"yeah, do you like it."--oh, yeah.

Please light a match to that girl because she is ready to go off, along with the ad.

Originally posted by txracingdiva@Apr 8 2003, 06:58 AM
The Aaron's ads maybe old, but not as old as "Hi, Jeremy,"--Is that octane 93 you are wearing, --"yeah, do you like it."--oh, yeah.

Please light a match to that girl because she is ready to go off, along with the ad.
:lol:
That one too has been played enough.

Back
Top Bottom