ABC: Girl rejects Gardasil, loses path to citizenship

barelypure

Spectator
Teen Asks Why She Should Take Vaccine If She is Not Having Sex, Worries About Dangers
Immigration law mandates that Simone get the vaccine to protect against the sexually transmitted human papillomavirus, which has been linked to cervical cancer.

But Simone, who has taken a virginity pledge and is not sexually active, doesn't see why she should have to take the vaccine, especially since it's been under fire recently regarding its safety .

And none of her American classmates is mandated by law to be vaccinated.

Should this really be something that keeps her from becoming a citizen?

abc_gardisal_090910_mn.jpg

I'm thinking, that virginity pledge should be no problem. I can't think of many people other than maybe Andy, that would tap that?

Mag, you still have some growing up to do. Maybe if everyone would look in the mirror now and then before they comment on someone else's looks. I'm not talking about you personally, but this happens all the time. I've seen some pretty bad looking dudes talk about what a skag some women are, yet I wonder how in the world they are able to find a woman for themselves. I've said this many times before, there is always someone out there for everyone, regardless of what they look like.

As a side note, I remember when Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovett. There are plenty of people who rave about Julia's looks and few about how Lyle looks, but there were a lot of us who felt sorry for Lyle. See, there is always two sides to this sort of thing.

While the effectiveness of Gardasil hasn't been proven to be 100% effective, no vaccines ever are, I think that I think this should be a personal choice. I think.

More importantly we have millions of illegals here who never have been vacinated. Mumps, measles, chicken pox and TB that were in most cases almost wiped out are on the rise.

I say this because my daughter works in a ER and they are constantly being tested for TB whereas 6 years ago it was a rarity. Mumps. measles and chicken pox are also on the rise.

Back
Top Bottom