Abooja......

Ok, I'll give your a hint. The B.C. in my name on here is my initials. Not very creative but yet effective. The first name isn't Brent, Bob, Bobby or Brian. And that's all the hints you get for now.:nyanya:

And yes, you can't have enough Buddys, at least not the good ones.:)

I had a great time with my niece and family during the weekend. She can actually say my name now.:calpping:

How was your weekend up in the Big Apple? I'm sure you painted the town like no other.:hyper:

Sorry about what happened with your driver during the race. That scared the hell out of me for a moment. I wasn't too sure if Steve was going to get out of that car. Good thing that inside wall wasn't concrete or it would have been much worse.:(

Hey B.C.! Can't believe I didn't see your posting until now. Sorry about that. :eek:

Let's see, since BobCat is ruled out, I'd have to guess...err... Bill? Brad? Bubba? :p Heck, I'll NEVER guess your last name, so I won't bother with that one.

Glad you had fun with your niece. I've got five nieces and nephews myself, but rarely see three of them since they live in Pennsylvania and my brother isn't keen on visiting.

My own weekend was ordinary...err, make that lousy. I don't exactly paint the town red these days, so it was pretty much centered around racing, as usual. That wreck just about ruined Sunday for me. Hope Sunday's race at the Brickyard is less eventful in that regard. :rolleyes:

That's ok Abooja, I didn't see your reply till this morning.:toothy:

No it's not BobCat, Bill, Brad or Bubba. Where did BobCat come from? And I'm sure you threw Bubba on me cause I'm down here in Tennessee. I have met a few Bubbas' around here.:heehee: I know you won't get the last name nor would I ask you to. The first name starts with a "B" and is seven letters long. That should make it a big easier.

Sounds like you live about the same life that I do. I don't really do much on the weekend other than watch racing and hang out around the house. Staying out all night just isn't my thing anymore. I guess I kinda grew out of it if that's possible. After getting used to my work schedule during the week I've gotten to where it's all I can do to stay up past midnight on the weekends. It's sad now that I think about it.:headshake

I hope we don't have a huge delay in this week's racing either. That made my day last soooooo long. Ugh. No bad wrecks and no weather delays. That's what I want to see on Sunday. And oh yea, Jeff needs to finally win one this year.:growl: It is his birthday this Sunday. Wouldn't that be a fitting present?;) And oh yea, Jr. can finish second, I would have no problem with that.:yeehaw:

Do you think you'll get a chance to get Jr.'s autograph or maybe a picture with him next Thursday? That would be cool if you did cause I know it would your day. Probably even your whole year.:calpping:

Hmmm, if and when I do meet Junior next month, I seriously doubt I'll get a photo with him, mainly because I wouldn't be caught dead asking for one! In fact, I know exactly how it'll work out. I'll take the day off and get to Macy's around an hour or two before he's due to appear, wait in a huge, sweaty crowd for way too long, then get to the fragrance counter just in time to miss the last autograph. I'll then angle for a photo, and immediately get carted off by security. Outside, I'll miss all the pitstop action because of the crowds (regular NYC pedestrian traffic, not even Junior fans!). It'll be a huge waste of a day and I'll come right home and document all this for everyone here, along with photos of the security guards who carted me off, and one really good close-up of Junior's elbow. :rolleyes: :) That's the way things usually work out for me.

On a different note, I suppose I wouldn't be so completely disgusted if Jeff Gordon won the Brickyard this weekend. Again. :rolleyes: If he had already won five races so far this season, I'd be singing a different tune. I find him more tolerable now that he's proven to be a human being like the rest of us. :D If Junior finishes 10th, I'll be thrilled. He's been having a really crappy season so far.

Gonna pretend to do work now...

Back
Top Bottom