Adam Stevens vs #78 Pit Crew

^ people will make fun of these guys but you know what?

(let me channel my inner Jeff Burton)

THATS WANTING TO WIN RIGHT THERE!

Alright, cowboy. Good for you

Now you want To F'in race? after you have led all the laps? bwaaaa

Shocked that this hasn't come up sooner. I don't think that the you help me I will help you stuff has worked since Daytona '16. Not sure who orchestrates all of that. Slippery slope.

lol...love Chad's face before they break away for the video. "This is my competition? No wonder we have 7 championships"

Anyway, looks like adrenaline to me. Or maybe that beard has gotten to Adam's head :D

Epic. Makes me wonder if this has been building for awhile.

lol...love Chad's face before they break away for the video.

Anyway, looks like adrenaline to me. Or maybe that beard has gotten to Adam's head :D
Those 2 #78 crewman look like good ol boys from the woods with ice in their veins.

Meanwhile Adam calls the big fella "cowboy" & "tough guy". He's lucky he didnt get his scanner shoved down his throat.

Those 2 #78 crewman look like good ol boys from the woods with ice in their veins.

Meanwhile Adam calls the big fella "cowboy" & "tough guy". He's lucky he didnt get his scanner shoved down his throat.
Dude wouldnt let adam walk away. He just kept on him:biggrin:

Maybe they can give him a matching dent on the forehead like Kyle got from Joey's crew.

Joe Gibbs is gonna need a lot more Diet Coke to get him through this rivalry

Thing is the first guy ****ed off to adam. Thats why he walked over.
Measure yourself up. Dont go walking into another team's house & expect a warm welcome.

Be the bigger man & keep walking. Not acknowledging it will get under their skin more.

78 guys seemed cool in the situation, so good on them. I'm sure either of those dudes could tie Adam in a knot.

"A righteous beard does not a tough guy make." -Socrates

The 78 guy clapping being a smart ass is the one who started it by trying to blame kyle

78 guys seemed cool in the situation, so good on them. I'm sure either of those dudes could tie Adam in a knot.

"A righteous beard does not a tough guy make." -Socrates
Your comparing a pit crewmen to a crew cheif. Sooo no ****??

In two years, FRR has literally has JGR shaken up some.

That's hilarious, I guess they did not learn from SHR and HMS. Alliances are needed, but I have a feeling JGR feels as if they are getting shafted in this deal.

Measure yourself up. Dont go walking into another team's house & expect a warm welcome.

Be the bigger man & keep walking. Not acknowledging it will get under their skin more.
That ****s for the birds.

Well... yes, since a crew chief decided to step up to a crewman.

If I decided to go rambo on Jon Jones and it got filmed, I would hope the internet would berate me for the idiot that I am.
Deciding who can kick eachothers ass in a verbal confrontation is nothing more than dick measuring.

Deciding who can kick eachothers ass in a verbal confrontation is nothing more than dick measuring.
Just judging by the physical characteristics. Though you are correct. Adam could be a killer for all I know ;) Me at 6'3 and interested in marital arts, I have met many little dudes that could kill me with one arm while the other is holding an ice cream.

Calling it now Barney switches back to Chevy and the alliance with RCR. Ty Dillon to the 77

Just judging by the physical characteristics. Though you are correct. Adam could be a killer for all I know ;) Me at 6'3 and interested in marital arts, I have met many little dudes that could kill me with one arm while the other is holding an ice cream.
I guess that wasnt where i was going but yea thats true

Ol boy was fixin to whip his ass. Wish he would have. How humiliating would it be for both a driver and a crew chief to tote an ass whipping in the same year on 2 different occasions? Says a lot about the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang somebody started a new thread for me? I didn't think it was worthy enough lol

78 dude needs to color coordinate his hat and uniform better.

Back
Top Bottom