Ahhhem...Ahhhem...Patriots

M

Mopardh9

So Pats are doing really well, everyone was yapping about Moss going, best thing to happen to them this season IMO. I think they will go 13-3 or 12-4, get home field advantage and of course win the "Bowl". Figure it will be Green Bay vs the Pats. What do you guys think of the possible matchups at this point for the Superbowl??

So Pats are doing really well, everyone was yapping about Moss going, best thing to happen to them this season IMO. I think they will go 13-3 or 12-4, get home field advantage and of course win the "Bowl". Figure it will be Green Bay vs the Pats. What do you guys think of the possible matchups at this point for the Superbowl??

Wow no takers huh....?

I kinda like the Jets against the Saints.

I know Atlanta has the best record in the NFC, but the Saints are really starting to come together and they are getting Reggie Bush and a few other good players back in the next few weeks.

I think the Jets are just a little too physical for the Patriots, although it would certainly not shock me if the Pats won the conference. In addition, the Chargers are always dangerous in the playoffs and their offense can be just unstoppable at times.

Its 2004 all over again Eagles vs Pats, different result.

Big test next Monday night Jets vs Pats, should be a good battle.

Big test next Monday night Jets vs Pats, should be a good battle.

Yeah, it should be a great game. MNF has had a tendency to show some pretty bad games, but this one is 'must see tv'. Two very good teams, division rivals playing for a division crown or playoff seeding. I like the Jets chances, but I really don't like the Patriots so I could be biased there.

Yeah, it should be a great game. MNF has had a tendency to show some pretty bad games, but this one is 'must see tv'. Two very good teams, division rivals playing for a division crown or playoff seeding. I like the Jets chances, but I really don't like the Patriots so I could be biased there.

Pats at home.....win by 15....Brady will take over this game.

I like the Jets 20-9. The weather is expected to be pretty bad with snow showers and some pretty high wind expected. The weather and the Jets cornerbacks will make it really hard for the Pats to throw the ball with any consistency, and their running game pretty much sucks.

Jets 24
Pats 17

Brady will out shine Sanchez, the younger qb will crack under pressure.

Brady will out shine Sanchez, the younger qb will crack under pressure.
didn't they say that about joe namath (or something similar) when the jets beat the colts in super bowl III? brady can't be hot in every game and if the pats can't gain yardage passing they will lose.

Told you Sanchez would get rattled, Brady is no match for him, not even in the same league tonight.

Back
Top Bottom