Alabama at Arkansas

Strong finish by the Tide, you have to have a knockout punch against Bama if your are going to win. Mallett is good, but not great against a great defense!

Very stupid interception at the end of that game, should of thrown that ball way out of bounds. Ark. should of won that game, Alabama didn't win that , Ark lost it.

Very stupid interception at the end of that game, should of thrown that ball way out of bounds. Ark. should of won that game, Alabama didn't win that , Ark lost it.

Whether it's a blocked field goal or interception at the end of the game, a win is a win. Alabama dominated the second half and put theirself in postion to win and did.

Totally disagree.... sorry but stupid mistakes lost that game for Ark, Alabama is a good team but not great and I'll go out on a limb here and predict they will lose 2 games this year and be out of the national title hunt by the 3rd week of October

Totally disagree.... sorry but stupid mistakes lost that game for Ark, Alabama is a good team but not great and I'll go out on a limb here and predict they will lose 2 games this year and be out of the national title hunt by the 3rd week of October

I'll take that bet. I think Alabama goes all the way.

Come on Mopar....out of the hunt by the third week of October? Bama plays Florida, South Carolina, Ole Miss and Tenn. After the Florida game, the rest of the SEC teams, by some little cowinky-dink, have a bye the week before they play Bama.

Bama beats Florida by 14. Florida takes too long to get going, plus its a home game for Bama.
Bama Beats South Carolina by 4...this game has me worried.
Ole Miss....not worth putting up a line
Tenn....see above.

Even with South Carolina playing as well as they are and making me a little nervous, Auburn has me the most worried. With Cam Newton running the wildcat, his almost unstoppable.

Even if Bama loses one game and beats Florida again in the SEC Championship, they'll play for the National Championship.

Sorry Boise St!

Come on Mopar....out of the hunt by the third week of October? Bama plays Florida, South Carolina, Ole Miss and Tenn. After the Florida game, the rest of the SEC teams, by some little cowinky-dink, have a bye the week before they play Bama.

Bama beats Florida by 14. Florida takes too long to get going, plus its a home game for Bama.
Bama Beats South Carolina by 4...this game has me worried.
Ole Miss....not worth putting up a line
Tenn....see above.

Even with South Carolina playing as well as they are and making me a little nervous, Auburn has me the most worried. With Cam Newton running the wildcat, his almost unstoppable.

Even if Bama loses one game and beats Florida again in the SEC Championship, they'll play for the National Championship.

Sorry Boise St!

Well i just don't see them going that far, after watching them play sat. I think they are just a good team. They don't have enough to make it to the National championship game.

Back
Top Bottom