Alabama Hunters

DeeDee

Team Owner
Two hunters from Alabama are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He does not appear to be breathing. The other whips out his mobile phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps out to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?"
The operator, in a calm soothing voice, says, "Calm down. Just take it easy. First let's make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says, "Okay, now what?"

:eek: :lol:

:eek: :lol: Those Alabama boys are gettin beat up on here today! :p

Originally posted by Flametamer@Nov 4 2003, 12:00 PM
:eek: :lol: Those Alabama boys are gettin beat up on here today! :p
They can take it I am sure. :p ^_^

Originally posted by 97forever@Nov 4 2003, 10:17 PM
:(
97, With all this picking on your home state, maybe it is time that you should show Dee what an Alabama woodshed looks like. :p :D

Originally posted by Guido+Nov 5 2003, 09:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ Nov 5 2003, 09:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Nov 4 2003, 10:17 PM
97, With all this picking on your home state, maybe it is time that you should show Dee what an Alabama woodshed looks like. :p :D [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was funnier than any of my jokes Guido!

This is just payback for the Blah, Blah, Blah comment 97 made!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Originally posted by Guido+Nov 5 2003, 08:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guido @ Nov 5 2003, 08:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--97forever@Nov 4 2003, 10:17 PM
97, With all this picking on your home state, maybe it is time that you should show Dee what an Alabama woodshed looks like. :p :D [/b][/quote]
Somehow I get the feeling she'd like it. :eek: :D :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bowtie@Nov 5 2003, 11:24 AM

Somehow I get the feeling she'd like it. :eek: :D :rolleyes:
You may be right, only 97 knows for sure... :p

Well, well, well.... ;) ! Another spanking for you Dee....and right when I thought I had you pretty well trained...

I am such an angel.... :lilangel: how could you spank me??? When I am so sweet... :wub:

Back
Top Bottom