Alex Bowman

Bowman is more believable than you are. There's your problem.
I kind of believe it that TRD isn't really part of it. I mean, with me being a dog owner, turds and dirt are such a natural fit..

I kind of believe it that TRD isn't really part of it. I mean, with me being a dog owner, turds and dirt are such a natural fit..
I said TRD did nothing. In context, my context, that means that TRD let sold out Joe pull his bonehead move. That didn't help TRD's dirt efforts to curtail their most popular dirt car driver. It could be why TRD cut Joe out of his middleman role.

I said TRD did nothing. In context, my context, that means that TRD let sold out Joe pull his bonehead move. That didn't help TRD's dirt efforts to curtail their most popular dirt car driver. It could be why TRD cut Joe out of his middleman role.
What would you have US do? WE don't own teams. WE are fine with devloping drivers. Don't worry about US. Hell, Coach isn't doing anything The Felon isn't....except for Larson....that little bastard is twitchy.....he might just split if The Felon goes owner on him.....

You worked hard on this....but the timing is horrid.....your lead in was way too long, and your punchline was mediocre. Keep trying sport.

Back
Top Bottom