All-Star Pre- Race Thread

Yall ever try Sam Adams Boston Ale? Not their Boston Lager. The Boston Ale is so yummy. So I'm either gonna post funny/ridiculous things, or pass out in a pool of vomit. This stuff is that good.

Question, when the hell does this thing go green? It's already 9PM on the east coast and it was advertised as an 8:30 race

I have and HTC One M7 with Beats Audio...

Its a damn good phone.
Just wait until your HTC one ****s the bed, and HTC sends the phone back more messed up than what it was. After having it for over a month. Ask me how I know.

Question, when the hell does this thing go green? It's already 9PM on the east coast and it was advertised as an 8:30 race
Command to start engines is at 9:23 ET. Green flag at 9:32 p.m

Just wait until your HTC one ****s the bed, and HTC sends the phone back more messed up than what it was. After having it for over a month. Ask me how I know.

I have had mine for a year, not a hiccup. The main issue is with the phone's issue of overheating. I mean I swear it nearly burned my leg it was so hot. I had to get a case for it to not only protect, but dissipate heat. Other than that, nothing really concerning. I'm not going to have to send it off anytime soon.

Let's remember this is the race thread. At least try to keep on subject. :)
I sure wish they'd get this started. I tuned in for a race, not a concert by someone I don't know.

About time the drivers intros got starteed

Oh please get off the stage

Let's remember this is the race thread. At least try to keep on subject. :)
I sure wish they'd get this started. I tuned in for a race, not a concert by someone I don't know.

Do you have your colt .39 Tex? Care to shoot me now? :eek:

This is terrible. Lets get this going!!

This race needs to start and this dude needs to figure out genre what he's playing. I hate some of it and love some of it.

The band is so much better than the vocals. Why's he still get to talk.

These driver intros used to be cool, like a WWE guy coming out or a football team running out of the tunnel before a game. Now with the band and the singer on the stage it's just like a hot mess. Yuck.

Back
Top Bottom