All star race to bristol

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Watch us all get swerved and they move it to a horrible track.

Jk jk
Nashville Superspeedway....oh wait ha ha. I hope the spring race at Bristol isn’t in trouble, but I guess the trade off is at least the All Star Race is out of Charlotte and maybe will be rotated each year

Brentford

Team Owner
Nashville Superspeedway....oh wait ha ha. I hope the spring race at Bristol isn’t in trouble, but I guess the trade off is at least the All Star Race is out of Charlotte and maybe will be rotated each year
I'd definitely be game for a rotation. Give other parts of the country a chance to see it.

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Ah I misread quickly while I was at work, looks like the race is being moved just for 2020. This is awesome, I have one month to convince my wife to take the 9 hour trek with me down to Bristol. I gotta go to this

Speedbowl14

Ryan Preece and short tracks
$35/ticket rows 1-30 and $65/ticket rows 31-60. Bristol assigns seating.

I'm very tempted to make the 10+ hour drive but really want an undercard racing event like Arca or Trucks.

machinistman3

Team Owner
This is great news I’ve been hoping for a long time they would try it at Bristol. I could definitely see them rotating venues.
:bounce:

DC76

Crew Chief
That's awesome I wouldn't mind them moving it around

Mispeedway15

Team Owner
I'll probably wear one going thru the gates and stuff but if I'm distanced from others I'll take it off at my seat. That combination with facial hair would be quite sweaty in mid July

aunty dive

Team Owner
Contributor
The virus would like to thank the sanctioning body for this opportunity.

Nitro Dude

Hauler Driver and Cylinder Head Maintenance
I'll probably wear one going thru the gates and stuff but if I'm distanced from others I'll take it off at my seat. That combination with facial hair would be quite sweaty in mid July
When this pandemic first started I figured they would close the barber shops, so I got a very short hair cut and I had them cut off all of my facial hair and then I just shaved a couple times a week... and I'm sure glad I did. :)

MRM

Team Owner
Been asking for this for years.

Tennessee is one of the few places where fans are allowed. I think BMS could have done 50k and still been "safe", but this is better than nothing.

Top Bottom