Alligator Tricks

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
A guy walks into a bar with a pet alligator by his side. He puts the alligator up on the bar. He turns to the astonished patrons. "I'll make you a deal. I'll open this alligator's mouth and place my genitals inside.

Then the gator will close his mouth for one minute. He'll then open his mouth and I'll remove my unit unscathed. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink."

The crowd murmured their approval. The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his privates in the alligator's open mouth. The gator closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the alligator hard on the top of its head.

The gator opened his mouth and the man removed his genitals unscathed as promised. The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks were delivered. The man stood up again and made another offer. "I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try".

A hush fell over the crowd. After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A woman timidly spoke up. "I'll try, but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle".

I think I'll just go a rope now and save em the trouble! :lol:

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 17 2003, 03:28 PM
Invert a blonde...see a brunette I always say! :lol: :lol: :lol: (Get it FT?)
Oh! You are bad!!! You just had to give away my secret, didn't you!

Oh yeah, I got it bro! (have any stock in chlorox?)

And, flametamer, no I don't own any stock in clorox! But mine isn't exactly bleached! It's called ashy blonde. (I know there is a joke in there, but you better watch it!) :p :D

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 17 2003, 03:28 PM
Invert a blonde...see a brunette I always say! :lol: :lol: :lol: (Get it FT?)
You're asking for it now. :EEEEK:

Say it Bow....I dare you man!!! :lol: :lol:

Wait a damn minute...did you say: 'mine isn't bleached?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alot of times these days the carpet don't match the curtains. :lol:

Originally posted by bowtie@Dec 17 2003, 03:37 PM
Alot of times these days the carpet don't match the curtains. :lol:
:XXROFL: :XXROFL: We better go hide now.

I have nothing else to say on this subject. (i.e. for the first time in a long time, I am at a loss for words! :eek: ) :cheers:

Originally posted by 97forever@Dec 17 2003, 03:43 PM
(PLEASE let it be noted that this time FLAMETAMER started this Maj...me and bow are only guilty by association!) :bounce: :bounce:
Oh Sure, leave me out in the cold all alone! :D

Ah hell, you hang out with 97 on here much you'll get used to being thrown in the grease. :lol:

Who, me? Mad??? Never! As bowtie so bluntly put it, I am fully aware that my curtains don't match the carpet! :lol:

Originally posted by majestyx@Dec 17 2003, 03:48 PM
Who, me?  Mad???  Never!  As bowtie so bluntly put it, I am fully aware that my curtains don't match the carpet! :lol:
Yes...when you are mentioned by name it is all over but the crying... :( :( Damn we are gonna miss you Bow.

(Flametamer, I may be needing a new sidekick soon buddy...)

Originally posted by 97forever+Dec 17 2003, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Dec 17 2003, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--majestyx@Dec 17 2003, 03:48 PM
Who, me?  Mad???  Never!  As bowtie so bluntly put it, I am fully aware that my curtains don't match the carpet! :lol:
Yes...when you are mentioned by name it is all over but the crying... :( :( Damn we are gonna miss you Bow.

(Flametamer, I may be needing a new sidekick soon buddy...) [/b][/quote]
See ya at TR.com :( :( :(

:( :( Damn...even SilverRam only got the corner. For the record I did advise AGAINST using the term 'carpet'. I swear I did Maj. Honestly. :wub:

Well there you go.. Bow, you may get to stay after all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom