Ally 400 Pre Race Thread

Mispeedway15

Team Owner
Back in the Music City folks.

1623686307505.png

A 1.33 mile concrete D-oval with 14° banking

The track is being treated because tires were falling apart when Kurt, Bell, and Briscoe tested there a couple of months ago.

This will be fun.

New track on the cup circuit.

Which HMS driver takes it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bigfoot be a better fit at least that truck is a Ford body

More practice and qualifying:)
The low downforce package will be used in Cup.

And here I thought they were going to have 20 stages, drivers will be racing pedal cars and points are handed out randomly with that ball tumbler they use for the lottery!

It's a series focused on the kids. They don't want a bunch of cussing slobbering drunks I wouldn't think.

Please, send me the addresses and phone numbers of the people in the focus group you ran where the participants associated "NASCAR" with "kid friendly" as the top choice. I would like to speak with their dealers and/or discuss their alcohol choices for my personal consumption.

Yeah it sucks you can't take your own beer but Kentucky was the same way. At least they will have $8 tall boys or with inflation is it $12 or $14 by now already? Can't wait!! We might even get up there to see the trucks or xfinity race.

Please, send me the addresses and phone numbers of the people in the focus group you ran where the participants associated "NASCAR" with "kid friendly" as the top choice. I would like to speak with their dealers and/or discuss their alcohol choices for my personal consumption.
If you would read a little closer you would see I was talking about the crowd at the Monster Jam.

Yeah it sucks you can't take your own beer but Kentucky was the same way. At least they will have $8 tall boys or with inflation is it $12 or $14 by now already? Can't wait!! We might even get up there to see the trucks or xfinity race.
I've seen tall boys go for $25 at venues and they still had the nerve to leave tip jars sprawled across the countertops.

Luckily I knew this ahead of time and took a few nice swigs out if a bottle in the parking lot before entering

I've seen tall boys go for $25 at venues and they still had the nerve to leave tip jars sprawled across the countertops.

Luckily I knew this ahead of time and took a few nice swigs out if a bottle in the parking lot before entering
Dang, worst I've seen is $13 at the last concert I attended before Covid blew up...

Speaking of diecasts, well of the same vain it’s an incredible chore to find Kyle Larson hats. I can’t find anywhere that blue flat brim HendrickCars.com hat he always wears. I know he joined HMS kind of late in the off-season game and I’m sure Covid has made manufacturing merch a hassle but damn I want that hat.

Back
Top Bottom